The passenger has a right of:
- an intact and clean vehicle.
- access to the work regulations, the map, the street list
and the valid cab rate.
- a neat, considered, considerate and polite taxi-driver.
- free choice between the cabs standing on the cab stands.
- good air. - it is forbidden to the driver to smoke during
the transport of passengers.
- The driver has to close or to open the windows on instruction
of the passenger (as long as the health of the driver isn't endangered).
- a non-smoking car if he wishes this.
- transport. Unless: Persons who are drunk or have a contagious
disease. Persons who have recognizable dangerous objects or substances
on oneself. Persons who abuse the driver, soil or damage
the vehicle. Persons who are smoking in the vehicle although it is indicated
clearly as a "non-smoking cab" on the outside.
- driving the shortest possible way to the aim.
- only use of the cab engaged by him.
- help with loading and unloading the baggage and with
getting in and getting out if it's necessary (age, physical hindrance).
- handing out a change at a 50 euro bill.
- a proper receipt which contains the information of the distance, the fare, the date, the taxi-number, the stamp of the businessman and the signature of the taxi-driver.
- clear view on the taximeter.